How GI Was Born
Global Infosys is a UK based accounts outsourcing company. We originally started life as the brain child of a top 200 Accountancy firm who wanted to be able to outsource their clients’ compliance work. That was 20 years ago, and you could say that we have grown significantly since.
From these humble beginnings we now have 6 people in our UK headquarters in Harrow and over 170+ people in India. We are privileged to work with over 100 accountancy firms, including 18 UK accountancy firms in the top 100 and 3 in the top 20. As well as working with Accountants we also work with a diverse range of SMEs, but have a strong specialism in the Hospitality, Legal and Healthcare industries.
As you can imagine with a global workforce that comes from many different backgrounds and cultures, we have a diverse range of beliefs. However, these are core beliefs and values that everyone who works for Global Infosys is committed to:
- We know that you trust us with your most valuable assets, your clients, so we return your trust by making sure that every piece of work we deliver is high quality and accurate, and delivered when we said we would deliver it.
- Keeping our promises, whether they are large or small
- That our role is to free up your time, by taking away your day-to-day financial activities so you can focus on your business and personal needs
- Delivering a service which works for you. This means that there are no long term contractual tie-ups and we will quote a fixed fee. Regardless of how long it actually takes us to do the work.
- We are only as good as our last job, which means we consistently deliver a high quality service to our clients. We know that we are often trusted to be the back office for our clients, which means we have to deliver a good quality job every single time.
Why Choose Us?
- Pay as you go pricing and fixed fees. We wouldn’t tie you into a long term commitment, and you will always know what the work costs.
- Our whole company works UK office hours which means there is always someone at the end of the phone for you in the UK and India.
- We are a Xero silver partner and work with all major accountancy software including Xero (we are silver partners), Sage Line 50, Sage Payroll, Quickbooks, SAP (Sage Accounts Production), VT, Caseware, TAS Book and Iris
- We have £2 million of professional indemnity cover. Although hopefully this will never be needed!
- All of our clients, however big or small, get a named contact in the UK and India